The Right Fit for You
Maximize Efficiency in Your Operations
CONTROL AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
We’ve all seen it: one employee comes by and turns the fan up. The next feels too cold and turns the fan down. It becomes a free-for-all, and you feel like you’re losing control of your employees, your equipment and your budget. Our team understands how important it is to avoid situations like this and keep your facility running smoothly, so we’ve emphasized development of networking technology to put control of your fans in one centralized system.
REIN IN ENERGY COSTS
You already have plenty to worry about in running your operation. But with EPIC HVLS fans, keeping your energy costs in check won’t be one of them anymore. Our fans have been designed by experts in engineering for efficiency and sustainability, and our team is here to provide 1-on-1 personal support during the purchase process. We’ll help you choose the right size, style and number of fans and recommend where to place them for maximum savings.
- Small to mid-sized facilities
- Limited installation space
- Moisture is primarily a comfort concern
- Huge facilities
- Obstructions, such as racks and machinery
- Moisture-sensitive products & equipment
- High-visibility locations
- Limited ceiling heights (as low as 12 feet)
- High ceilings
- Exposed industrial ceilings
- Not well visible
- Conversation areas
- Sound-sensitive applications
- Existing ambient noise
- Color, pattern choices a priority
- Modern-looking spaces
- Spaces with a customized style & mood
- Industrial feel desired
- Function a priority over looks
Expertise We Stand Behind
COMMITMENT TO SERVICE
- We stand behind every product we sell.
- Our fan specialists are always just a phone call away for support.
- Our engineers are experts at customized solutions. Send us your toughest problems.
We’re confident in our fans, but in case something goes wrong:
- 10 years on parts & 1 year on labor
- Lifetime warranty on the blades, hub and frame
- 15 years non-prorated with 1 year on labor